Incoming Freshman Admissions
Thank you for choosing to Apply to AsanSka University College of Design and Technology and welcome to your application journey. Here you will find a step-by-step guide to applying and what happens after you make an application. If you have any further questions, please contact our Admission Team who will be happy to help you. We looking forward to receiving your application.
Applying to university is an exciting time with lots to think about. With this in mind, we have created these steps as a guide to simplify the process.
Kindly take note:
- Admissions will be open for each Academic Year.
- Admission forms are not for sale.
- It is also important that you check that, your qualifications are accepted and your grades meet the entry requirements. Do not be afraid, if you have any questions contact the Admission Team. We are always happy to help.
Fill and Submit form
Applications can be done in two ways:
a. Online: Apply online from the website
b. Offline: Download or pick a form at the office, fill and submit to the Registrar.
NB: You will be notified by email within 48 hours when an application is successfully submitted.
Review & Interviews
Each application would be reviewed by the Admissions Team to select qualified students. This involves:
- Review of the application form and verification of additional documents
- Interviews for scholarship applicants only.
- Entry Exams and/or Portfolio review for mature students only.
Successful applicants shall be notified about their admission status when all requirements have been met.
You will receive an offer package in your mail with detailed information:
- Fee Structure
- Scholarship offer (if applicable)
Take note: Conditions associated with your admission will appear in your offer letter – please review them carefully and contact us if you have any questions.
Successful applicants would be required to submit a response letter by the date listed on the form.
Payment of Fees
Fees are to be paid into the school’s account:
Bank: Prudential Bank Ltd.
Account Name: AsanSka University College of Design and Technology
Account Number: 0092916430030
Branch: RingRoad Central Branch
Once you have accepted your offer of admission, you can start planning:
- Day of arrival
- Orientation Week
- Lectures begin
Make it happen!
Submit your application today!