The vision of the University College is to become an internationally reputable centre for Design Education and Research.
The mission of AUCDT is to train both professional and non-professional artisans as well as conduct research and disseminate knowledge and contribute to technical/vocational education policy formulation and development
- 1. To provide university and professional education through teaching, learning and research.
- 2. To provide skills that will enhance creative and analytical thinking abilities.
- 3. To acquire and disseminate knowledge and information.
- 4. To institute relationship with relevant institutions and bodies that share the vision and mission.
- Graduates will be equipped with the technical know-how to add value to our natural resources.
Creativity, Innovation & Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Graduates shall be grounded not only to be leaders in design innovation and creativity but also to develop an entrepreneurial spirit able to change the status quo.
- Graduates of the College will be assured of success through the impartation of wisdom built on sustainable design thinking processes.