AsanSka Minerals Scholarship for the 2023 Academic Year. The Scholarship is for Undergraduate Degree study at AsanSka University College of Design and Technology offered to Ghanaian citizens. Please download the form only after you have been issued with an admission letter to one of our Degree programmes.
About Scholarship Scheme
|Deadline||First come first served|
|Study in||AsanSka University College of Design and Technology|
|Academic Year Begins||10th January 2022|
|Number of Scholarships||Limited|
|Target Group||Ghanaian Students|
The scholarships are awarded to students from low income and middle-income families. Any family that cannot afford the full fees should complete a financial aid application form and return it after they received their offer of admission letters.
The Scholarship Committee will determine the amount of your award on the basis of demonstrated need and the strength of your application.
An assessment will be made by a Panel to decide whether to award you a full or half scholarship. If awarded a full scholarship, you will receive full support for your tuition and lodging during your tertiary education. If awarded a half scholarship, you will receive 50% of the financial support. This award is conditional on the following:
- That you are not currently receiving support through any other scholarship programme and pledge not to accept any other scholarship while in the AsanSka Minerals programme.
- That you maintain satisfactory academic progress with a minimum CGPA of 2.5 throughout your university programme.
What is not covered
- Please complete this application with your parents or guardian and return it to the office of the Registrar.
- Be sure to include supporting documentation for your scholarship application (see checklist).
- AUCDT has limited resources and therefore cannot provide financial assistance to all aspirants. Scholarships are limited and so only gifted students who cannot afford to pay the full tuition fees are eligible.
- The current scholarships on offer are restricted to only applicants seeking to embark on Degree courses in the 2023 Academic Year.
- Include a typed essay detailing the reasons why you need a scholarship from AUCDT and your aspirations after graduation. Your essay should be at least 300 words with double-line spacing.
- All the information provided must be accurate and true. Any falsification of information on this application may result in your admission to the University College being withdrawn.
CHECKLIST (Applications must include):
- Completed and signed scholarship form.
- One (1) typed essay detailing reasons why you need a scholarship.
AsanSka University College of Design and Technology,
P. O. Box VV 179, Oyibi – Accra.
Digital Address: GM-274-6332
NB: You should only download the form after receiving your admission letter.
All applicants will be notified of the result of their scholarship application by either an email or phone call.