Part-Time Lecturer in Communication Skills
We are looking for a PART-TIME Lecturer to teach Communication and Study Skills to undergraduate students. Main responsibilities will be as follows:
- Deliver high quality teaching and learning to a timetable that may include regular, evening, and weekend sessions through a face to face teaching and or online delivery.
- Prepare and deliver lectures to undergraduate students on topics such as public speaking, academic writing and media criticism.
- Prepare course materials such as syllabuses, homework assignments, and handouts.
- Evaluate and grade students’ class work, assignments, and examination scripts.
- Collaborate with colleagues to address teaching and research issues.
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS:
- Minimum of an MPhil in English/ Communication Studies with at least 3 years’ experience as a Lecturer in a reputable university.
- Pedagogical and research experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Mode of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should send their CV and cover letter by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 13th May 2022.
AsanSka University College of Design and Technology
P. O. Box VV 179
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.