AsanSka University College of Design and Technology is a practice-based university, located at Oyibi. We offer Programmes in Digital Media and Communication Design, Jewellery Design Technology, and Fashion Design Technology at the degree, diploma, and certificate levels.
We are looking for a pleasant Front Desk Executive to undertake all receptionist and clerical duties at the front desk of the University. You will be the “face” of the University for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression we make. The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy-going personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined. You should be able to deal with complaints and give accurate information. A customer-oriented approach is essential. The goal is to make guests, visitors and students feel comfortable and valued while on our premises.
- Greet visitors and set a positive office atmosphere,
- Receive and screen all visitors to the University Administration and direct them to appropriate officials,
- Answer general questions and address complaints and needs of students as and when they come up,
- Receive all telephone calls to the University and connect callers and transmit messages to officers,
- Keep records of all correspondence coming in and going out of the University and maintain and keep an accurate Dispatch Book,
- Ensure general cleanliness and professional presentation of the reception,
- Take up other duties as assigned to you by your supervisor.
- Proven experience as Front Desk Executive or any relevant position
- Familiarity with office machines (Computer, Printer, Photocopier, Comb Binding)
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation
- A minimum of a Diploma in Secretaryship/ Office Management or equivalent qualification
- Ability to speak in French will be a plus but not a requirement.
Mode of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should send their CV and cover letter by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org latest by Friday 3rd June 2022.
AsanSka University College of Design and Technology
P. O. Box VV 179
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.