AsanSka University College of Design and Technology is a Private University located at Oyibi, Accra, accredited by the Ghana Tertiary Education Commission and affiliated with the University of Education, Winneba. We are a practice-based institution, offering Programmes in Jewellery Design Technology, Digital Media and Communication Design at the Degree, Diploma and Certificate levels. We are currently processing accreditations for two other Programmes namely Fashion Design and Product Design and Entrepreneurship.
We are looking for an experienced and self-motivated Technician to join our team in the Jewellery Design Department. As a Technician, you will cater for the day-to-day running of the jewellery workshop. Additionally, he/she will assist Lecturers with their practical lessons and will guide students with their practical works. The Technician will also fix, maintain, service and ensure that all machines are in good working order.
- Ensuring the functionality and safety of the jewellery workshop.
- Assisting students with their practical work.
- Demonstrating methods/techniques and experiments to students after theoretical lessons.
- Ensuring machines and materials are ready for use.
- Maintaining and repairing machines and equipment where necessary.
- Must possess a First Degree in Metal Products Design (Jewellery).
- Two years’ work experience as a Jewellery Technician.
- Ability to work with people.
- Must possess good communication skills.
- A person who pays careful attention to detail and exhibits good organizational skills.
Mode of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should send their CVs and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by Wednesday, 9th February 2022.
Please note ONLY shortlisted applicants will be contacted.