AsanSka University College of Design and Technology is a practice-based university, making our teaching and research relevant to the evolving market for Design and Technology.
We invite applicants to join our team in the ICT Department as a Lecturer. For this role, we are particularly seeking applicants who bring hands-on skills in a broad range of computing areas plus a technical background.
- Teaching as a member of the ICT Department at the undergraduate level.
- Set, mark and assess work and examinations and provide feedback to students.
- Providing an excellent student experience through innovating on best practices for learning, teaching, support and assessment methods.
- Identify areas where current provision is in need of revision or improvement.
- Contribute to the planning, design and development of objectives and materials.
- Participate in and orchestrate outreach activities to aid in recruitment.
- Ability to build contacts internally and externally to conduct knowledge transfer activities.
- Collaborating with colleagues in the ICT and Digital Media and Communication Design Department to create high-quality research leading to publications in reputable journals and conference proceedings, and to assist in developing bids and partnerships for research funding.
- MPhil/Masters in Information and Communications Technology or its equivalent qualification.
- At least two (2) years of experience in teaching ICT at the university level.
- Experience with collaboration across your area of practice.
- Experience with Web Development (LAMP), Cloud Computing, git.
- Excellent with Microsoft Office.
- Digital Audio Production & CCTV.
Mode of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should send their CV and cover letter by email to: email@example.com latest by 14th July 2022.
AsanSka University College of Design and Technology
P. O. Box VV 179
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.