AsanSka University College of Design and Technology is a practice-based private tertiary university located at Oyibi in the Greater Accra Region. We offer programmes in Digital Media and Communication and Jewellery Design Technology at the Degree, Diploma, and Certificate levels. The University is also seeking accreditation to run the Bachelor of Technology in Fashion Design and the Bachelor of Arts in Product Design and Entrepreneurship.
We invite interested and qualified applicants for a lectureship position in the Department of Fashion Design Technology.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To teach and support students by adopting a learner-centered approach and being committed to contributing towards the delivery of a first-class student experience.
- To assist curriculum development and contribute to planning, course materials, and learning.
- To conduct research of relevance to the lecturing and/or professional practice and align own research with teaching and learning.
- To assist with the day-to-day running and ongoing development of the Fashion Design Department, including ensuring quality and standards are maintained.
- To support all aspects of promoting the Programme to prospective students and external stakeholders.
- To draw from professional networks in order to secure industry opportunities for students to enhance learning.
- To provide effective feedback, support, and guidance to students, which promotes improvement of performance.
- Any other such reasonable duties as required by the Head of Department for Fashion Design Technology.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of an MPhil in Fashion Design or Msc/M-Tech in Fashion Design with at least one year of proven research work.
- At least four (4) years of teaching experience in Fashion Design in a reputable university.
A competitive salary and condition of service are available for the successful candidate.
Mode of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should send their CV and cover letter by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
AsanSka University College of Design and Technology
P. O. Box VV 179
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.