AsanSka University College of Design and Technology is a practice-based university, located at Oyibi. We offer Programmes in Digital Media and Communication Design and Jewellery Design Technology at the degree, diploma and certificate levels. The University is also about to run the Bachelor of Technology in Fashion Design Technology Programme.
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Executive to assist in the planning, execution and optimization of our online and offline marketing efforts. The ideal candidate should have a passion for marketing activities including digital marketing. They should be dynamic, self-motivated and have good communication skills and be creative and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaign.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Organise and actively engage in outreach activities to market the University’s programmes to prospective students, parents and targeted senior high schools.
- Promote the University’s programmes by attending educational fairs and social events.
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update the University’s website.
- Plan and monitor the University’s presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram) to increase institution and brand awareness.
- Prepare newsletters and promotional emails and organise their distribution through various channels.
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics)
- Acquire insight into the Ghana education industry to keep Management abreast of emerging developments and policies in the sector.
- Maintain good partnerships with media agencies and vendors
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- First Degree in Marketing or equivalent qualification with at least 3 years’ experience as a Marketing Executive or a similar position.
- Experience in digital marketing and organising outreach and marketing programmes for a university or a service provider organisation.
- Skills and experience in creative content and business proposal writing
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics).
Mode of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should send their CV and cover letter by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
AsanSka University College of Design and Technology
P. O. Box VV 179
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.