AsanSka University College of Design and Technology is a practice-based university, making our teaching and research relevant to the evolving market for Design and Technology.
We invite applicants to join our team in the Department for Digital Media and Communication Design as an Assistant Lecturer. For this role we are particularly seeking applicants who bring skills in Digital Media and Communication with a technical background.
- Teaching as a member of the Digital Media and Communication Design Department at the undergraduate level.
- Set, mark and assess work and examinations and provide feedback to students.
- Providing an excellent student experience through innovating on best practice for learning, teaching, support and assessment methods.
- Supervise student projects at the undergraduate level.
- Identify areas where current provision is in need of revision or improvement
- Contribute to the planning, design and development of objectives and material.
- Participate in and orchestrate outreach activities to aid in recruitment.
- Ability to build contacts internally and externally to conduct knowledge transfer activities.
- Collaborating with colleagues in the Digital Media and Communication Design Department to create high quality research leading to publications in reputable journals and conference proceedings, and to assist in developing bids and partnerships for research funding.
- Hold an MPhil in Digital Media and Communication or its equivalent qualification.
- At least Two (2) years of experience in teaching creative digital media and communication at the University level.
- Experience of collaboration across your area of practice.
Interested applicants should send their CVs and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note ONLY shortlisted applicants will be contacted.